Bringing you this delicious pancake recipe that is currently my favourite. It is also full of wholesome ingredients, oil-free, gluten free and super delicious.
I am using blender in this recipe to give pancakes the best consistency that is smooth and fluffy, but recipe will also work without blender so still go ahead if you like.
Servings : 1
1 cup of oat flour ( finely blended oats )
2 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp vanilla powder
1 tbsp of hemp protein ( or any other plant based no flavoured protein powder )
1 cup of soya mylk ( or another plant based mylk )
1 ripe banana
1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp of flax meal
2 tbsp of plant based yogurt
2 tbsp of maple syrup
Handful of berries
1. Whisk dry ingredients in separate bowl.
2. In blender blend all wet ingredients until smooth.
3. Transfer dry mixture into wet and combine well.
4. Preheat non-stick pan and pour batter on top.
5. Cook on medium heat from both sides.
6. Top with yogurt, berries, nut butter and maple syrup.
7. Enjoy !