Creamy, delicious, healthy and packed with all the goodness from wholesome ingredients. Just what you need for any meal of the day ! Or as a delicious snack !
This pudding is packed with protein from silken tofu and sweetness from sweet potatoes and dates, which gives it delicious creamy sweet texture without any powdery aftertaste often times found from protein powders.
Creamy goodness health bowl that I promise you tastes actually tastes real creamy pudding goodness! If not even better!
Servings - 1 -2
1 medium or 2 small sweet potatoes
1 pack(300g ) silken tofu
4 tbsp of cacao powder
1/4 cup of oat mylk
3 medjool dates
1/2tsp of cinnamon
1 tbsp of date syrup or maple syrup
Handful of washed baby spinach
1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
1/3 cup of frozen crushed raspberries
1. Ovenbake potato until soft and let cool down before making pudding
2. Once a potato is cool scrape it down to blender without skin on.
3. Add rest of the ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
4. Transfer into a bowl ( for main meal) or 2 jars for dessert/snack and let chill in fridge for 30mins.
5. Enjoy as sweet meal or as dessert!