Delicious, chocolatey, light slices that melts on your tongue. If you love chocolate mousse these are made for you! The best part ? these are super healthy, wholesome, protein rich and easy to make !
Servings - 6 slices
3 small to medium sweet potatoes
2 tbsp of cacao powder
1 heaped tbsp/ 1 scoop hemp protein( or any other non flavoured plant based protein)
1/4 cup cashew butter
2 tbsp maple syrup
50 g dark chocolate
1 tsp vanilla powder
1. Steam sweet potatoes before hand so they are soft and cooked throughly. Let them cool down.
2. Transfer potatoes into blender without skin on along with maple syrup, vanilla, cashew butter, protein and cacao powder.
3. Pulse, scrape down sides of blender and then blend again. You may need to repeat this few times.
4. Lastly melt dark chocolate and add into mixture. Leave a bit on side for drizzle if you wish too. Blend it all up until smooth and creamy.
5. Transfer mixture into small to medium baking tin layer with parchment paper, spread out evenly and let set in freezer for 30-45 mins.
6. When ready cut up into equal squares and drizzle with chocolate if you wish too..
7. Enjoy !