I LOVE recipes that require only one bowl and few ingredients ! And this is one of them. These easy peasy chocolate and coconut blondies are so so delicious and so easy to make that you want to make them for your next coffee snack asap !
1 cup oat flour
1/3 cup coconut sugar
2/3 cup full fat coconut milk
1/3 cup desiccated coconut
2 flax eggs ( 2 tbsp flax meal mixed with 5 tbsp water )
1 tsp vanilla powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 handful of dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Start by combining oat flour, desiccated coconut, baking powder, vanilla and powder and coconut sugar.
3. Lastly mix in coconut milk, flax eggs, apple cider vinegar along with handful of dark chocolate chips.
4. Pour the mixture into small to medium baking tin layered with parchment paper. Spread out evenly and sprinkle with another handful of chocolate chips.
5. Bake in the oven for 35-40 mins at 180 degrees until slightly golden.
6. Let cool down and enjoy fresh !