My all time favourite snack - bliss balls. If I don't have chance making my own I end up buying them but we all know homemade bliss balls are not just a lot tastier but also a lot cheaper and super easy to make.
This recipe combines two amazing flavours - caramel & cinnamon. What a combo! Caramel flavour is of course coming from delicious gooye medjool dates and some maca powder. Maca powder brings hint of caramel flavour but is also amazing for energy ! And that's what we need from good snack.
There is literally no reason for you to no try this recipe so scroll down and try this bliss ball recipe for your possible future favourite snack that you can keep in your fridge and grab with your coffee, tea or on the go.
Servings : 8-10 bliss balls
10 medjool dates
1/2 cup of oat flour
1/2 cup of pecans
2 tbsp of Maca powder
2 tsp of cinnamon
10 extra pecans for filling
1. Start by removing pits from dates and set aside.
2. In food processor process oat flour, pecans, maca powder and cinnamon.
3. When ingredients are well combined and processed add dates and process until you get sticky dough mixture.
4. Form into equal balls and fill with pecans.
5. Store in fridge for up to week and enjoy as snack.