Hey chocolate lover ! You are on right place ! Oh and French style crepes lover ! This recipe has been made for you. Let's not forget to mention that it is plant based, gluten free, delicious, easy ! All you need is blender, 2 bowls, and non stick pan and few essential dry cupboard ingredients. Scroll down to find out more..
Servings : 1-2 ( makes around 5 crepes)
1 cup of buckwheat flour
2 tbsp of cacao powder
1 tsp of vanilla powder
2 cups of oat mylk
1 flax egg ( mix 1 heaped tbsp of flax meal with 1/4 cup of water and let sit )
1 tbsp of coconut oil
30 g of melted dark chocolate
handful of strawberries
1 tbsp of peanut butter
1 tbsp of maple syrup
1. In a bowl mix flour, cacao powder and vanilla powder.
2. In separate bowl mix mylk, flax egg and coconut oil.
3. Add wet mixture into blender and then slowly transfer dry mixture and blend on medium until well mixed.
4. Heat a non stick pancake pan and pour part of mixture , spread out evenly in thin layer and cook from both sides on medium heat until you get crispy edges.( around 3 min each side)
5. When all crepes are ready filled them with chopped banana and peanut butter and fold in triangles.
6. Serve with yogurt, strawberries, chocolate and maple syrup drizzle.
7. Enjoy !